Whether moving home, or simply re-decorating, wooden venetian blinds are a great option and will complement any décor, contemporary or traditional, and are available in a range of colours and finishes from white through to black and natural wood shades.
When selecting wood blinds consider the following:
1) Where is the blind to be fitted. Is the blind going to fit inside the window (recess measurement) or outside the window (exact measurement)
2) Wooden blinds come in up to 4 slat widths – 25mm, 35mm, 50mm or 63mm with the larger slat widths designed to allow in more light when opened - keep everything in proportion to the window.
3) Tapes or Cords. Standard blinds come with ladder cords but can be upgraded to tapes to enhance the appearance.
4) Samples. Always order FREE, no obligation samples – some computer monitors reproduce colours differently, a physical sample will provide a definitive shade.
5) Finally, all our blinds are made to measure and are delivered with installation instructions, fittings and a child safety device, along with a 12 month guarantee for peace of mind.
Expressions Faux Wood blinds - made from uPVC rather than wood which make them ideal for areas with high moisture such as kitchens and bathrooms, combining the beautiful look of real wood with all the benefits of PVC.
Sherwood wooden venetian blinds - made from basswood in a stunning mix of 15 finishes in both natural wood and contemporary painted shades.
Items 1 to 39 (of 39 found)
Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders over £100